Support the Native Youth Sexual Health Network by making a donation!
Your donations will go towards our front-line work throughout communities across the United States and Canada in:
- supporting culturally safe sexuality education that is interactive and participatory
- youth human rights advocacy at the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues, as well as other Indigenous human rights mechanisms
- resource creation that is youth-friendly and accessible
- ensuring we can bring things like safer sex supplies (condoms of all kinds, dentals dams etc.) to communities
- advocating for the full and effective participation of Indigenous youth within specific initiatives like community advisories
- Two Spirit and LGBTTIQ youth outreach, support and education
- violence prevention and supporting community based solutions
- supporting our 2 Indigenous youth councils on HIV/AIDS in the United States and Canada
- ensuring successful and accessible community events like film screenings, project launches, community gatherings and more!
- increase our ability to access to remote, rural and northern communities
- valuing the knowledge and expertise of youth by paying them for their work
Click here for a full list of areas of our work.
While we cannot give out tax receipts for your donation as our organization does direct advocacy and community mobilization work, we will send you a recognition letter of appreciation. Please ensure your donation includes your e-mail or mailing address where you would like this letter sent to.
Donate online through our Paypal Account in either US or Canadian dollars. Note: You don't need to have a Paypal account to donate this way online.
Or send us a check or money order in either US or Canadian dollars to:
Native Youth Sexual Health Network
2345 Yonge St.
PO Box 26069 Broadway
If you require a United States mailing address only or have any questions or issues about donations, contact us.
home | who we are | what we do | resources | press releases | donate | contact us